This is my blueberry vegan pancake recipe. It is easy, fluffy, gluten free and delicious. It can easily be doubled or tripled if you’re feeding a large group. Hope you enjoy.
Blueberry Pancakes Recipe | vegan, gluten free, easy
- Mixing Bowl
- Griddle Plate
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour I like Bob's Redmill
- 2 tbsp sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- salt pinch
- 1 1/4 cup plant milk almond, oat, hemp, soy
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- maple syrup for serving
- vegan butter for serving
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- In a measuring cup or small bowl combine plant milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract and mix.
- In a large mixing bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt an mix well.
- Add the plant based "butter" milk to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Cook on non stick pan on medium low for 5 minutes per side or until golden and fluffy.
- Serve immediately with vegan butter, maple syrup, coconut whipped cream or powdered sugar. (or all of them hehe)
- Devour immediately.