If you want a Super Bowl snack that everyone will love, give these buffalo cauliflower wings a try!
Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings | gluten free
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Baking Mat
- Mixing Bowl
Cauliflower Wings & Batter
- 1 cauliflower, head about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup plant based milk almond preferred but they all work
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour I like Bob' Redmill 1 to 1 baking mix
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 2 tsp paprika
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp vegan butter myokos or earth balance preferred
- 1 cup hot sauce Frank's Redhot preferred
- Preheat ovn to 450°F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet
- Break apart head of cauliflower into bite size florets
- Combine plant based milk, gluten free AP flour, spices, and water in a large mixing bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Dip florets into batter and place on lined baking sheet.
Bake Wings (1st go)
- Bake cauli-wings in oven for 25 minutes flipping halfway through time
Prepare Buffalo Sauce
- Melt vegan butter and mix with hot sauce.
Sauce the wings
- Once the wings are done with their first bake through remove them from the oven and toss them in the buffalo sauce
- Place wings back in the oven a bake for another 25 minutes turning halfway again.
- Remove wings from oven and serve immediately with Daiya Blue Cheese or Daiya Ranch Sauce and celery sticks.