This is my easy vegan sour cream recipe using cashews and lemons. It’s tangy, smooth, and delicious.
Vegan Sour Cream Recipe
- High Powered Blender
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cashews, raw unsalted
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp dijon mustard* optional
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar* optional
- Soak cashews for 4 hours in water (if not using strong blender)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 1 full minute or until completely smooth.
- Store in airtight container and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Will keep in airtight container for up to 5 days.