Ready for some holiday eggnog? This eggnog is WAY easier to make than the old school one. It’s also egg free, dairy free, vegan, and low in sugar. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Vegan Eggnog (egg free, dairy free, easy)
- 3 cups plant based milk I prefer oat milk
- 14 ounces full fat coconut milk unsweetened
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/4 tsp cloves (optional) ground
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (optional) ground
- coconut whipped cream
- nutmeg for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup spiced rum, bourbon, or brandy for fun 😉
Make Eggnog Base
- Blend plant based milk, coconut milk, maple syrup and spices in a strong blender for 1 minute or until throughly mixed
- Add 1/2 cup of rum to blender and run for another 30 seconds
- Serve chilled or over ice.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
- Consume within 24-48 hours.