This is my recipe for easy homemade granola. It’s vegan, gluten free, and healthy. It makes a great smoothie topper and goes great with yogurt. Or you could eat it as cereal with plant based milk (which is what I do).
Easy Homemade Granola
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Silicon Baking Mat
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts raw, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup hemps seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup agave syrup or maple syrup or honey
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, walnuts, brown sugar, hemp seeds, and sunflower seeds
- In a separate bowl mix together olive oil, agave syrup, salt, and cinnamon
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Combine until mixture is covered evenly.
- Spread granola mixture evenly on baking sheet covered with baking mats
- Place in oven for 30-40 minutes. Checking and stirring every 10 minutes to ensure even toasting.
- When granola is lightly browned remove from oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Add the dried fruit to the granola and mix it evenly.
- Store in an airtight container. Will keep for up to one month.
- Enjoy on top of smoothies, yogurt, or eat it as a cereal with some plant based milk!